For the love of family
Agape domestic adoption families are located throughout Arizona and receive services that include adoption matches, pre-and post-adoption home study services and step-parent/kinship adoption for children of all ages. We also serve adoptive families who live in other states and are interested in adopting children who were born in Arizona by providing services to birth parents and facilitating the interstate adoption process.
Agape is one of three Hague Accredited adoption agencies in the State of Arizona. This accreditation demonstrates our commitment to providing ethical and professional services to children and families both in the United States and abroad.
Arizona Requirements for Adoption:
In Arizona adoptive parent(s) must be certified by the court as acceptable to adopt children. A certificate will be issued only after an investigation. The certification process includes:
- written application
- adoption orientation and training
- a certification investigation and report to the court that considers the prospective adoptive parents’ fitness to adopt children and includes:
- social history and references
- moral fitness
- physical and mental health
- any court action regarding child abuse
- a valid fingerprint clearance card for you and every adult member of your household
- any other relevant information
If your family seeks to welcome a child into your home, Agape Adoption Agency of Arizona is here to support you every step of the way. Please call us at 480.272.7994.