Our Arizona adoption agency Makes families whole
“Little souls find their way to you, whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
Our Arizona Adoption Agency helps grow families through domestic adoptions. No matter how you choose to grow your family through adoption, we are committed to working with adoptive families to match them with the child or children who are the best fit for their family!
We understand that the adoption journey can sometimes feel confusing and event discouraging. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing a supportive environment in which questions are addressed quickly and honestly. Agape’s step-by-step process includes intake, application, training and assessment (home study), matching, post placement support and adoption finalization.
What is Adoption?
Which adoption program is right for me?
Domestic Private Infant Program
- The wait time for being matched in the domestic private infant adoption program is 2-12 months.
- The expense of adopting through the domestic private infant program starts at approximately $25,000.
- The children matched through the domestic private infant program are infants.
- The wait time for being matched in the fost-adopt program is 1 month to 2 years
- The expense of adopting through the fost-adopt program is nearly free (due to state subsidies).
- The children matched through the fost-adopt program may be any age between 2 and 17, and may be part of a sibling group that is available for adoption.
If you are interested in meeting some of the foster children who are available for adoption, they are featured on the Adoption Exchange Association. If you are interested in meeting some of the foster children available for adoption in Arizona and are featured in Arizona’s Heart Gallery. There are many additional differences between Agape’s adoption programs. Contact us at (480) 272-7994 today for more information!
Who may adopt in Arizona?
What is required to adopt in Arizona?
- written application
- adoption orientation and training
- a certification investigation and report to the court that considers the prospective adoptive parents’ fitness to adopt children and includes:
- social history and references
- moral fitness
- physical and mental health
- any court action regarding child abuse
- a valid fingerprint clearance card for you and every adult member of your household
- any other relevant information
Do I need to be certified to adopt?
How is an adoptive home for a child selected?
- placement with the child’s siblings
- placement with the child’s kin
- existing relationships between the child and the prospective adoptive
- the wishes of the child who is 12 years of age or older.
Agape Adoption Agency has been a large part of our foster care and adoption process. Not only did they offer our family support and knowledge, they became a part of our family and helped us to succeed in our goal of becoming a “forever family” for several of Arizona’s children.
Start Your Adoption Process
Fill out the form below to contact a member of our team to discuss your adoption options